Blog Brunch is a great opportunity to network with like-minded creative mamas and support one another, with genuine intention. And it’s the PERFECT excuse to share all the pretty, the hard work and the dedication you put into YOUR blog.
WHAT + WHEN IS BLOG BRUNCH?
Every Friday Morning, from 11 AM to 2 PM EST, visit the ItsSmoothieBowlLove Blog and choose Join Today’s Blog Brunch from the menu bar. It will only be an active link DURING BRUNCH. Otherwise, you can visit the brunch archive for all the free content resources!
FYI, I keep it simple and drama-free around here. My rules promote genuine connection! As far as content goes, it’s important to me that I use my expertise in business and brand coaching to HELP you on your business blogging journey. Honest resources are hard to come by. I’m 100% authentic in my intentions. 🙂
HOW DOES BLOG BRUNCH WORK?
Once you’ve joined the live brunch (a blog post), the first thing you should do is read the reminder text at the top, with brunch rules and how-to’s. Next, you would submit your content, which should be a direct link to one of your blog posts. Content may be submitted during the hour brunch only. So be on time and prepared to join in on the fun! After you submit your content, read the brunch topic and questions. Next, JUMP right on into the comment section and share your experiences and answer other bruncher’s Qs. Connect! Reply back to anyone who chats with you. And FINALLY, visit a submission or two or three. Comment authentically on their blog post, pin something, etc.
Blog Brunch will include a topic, usually themed, aimed at helping us journey blogging together. Even though there is a time limit for submissions, the Comment Section is open ALL THE TIME, in order to connect, read the topics and implement them.
During the hour brunch, the comment section is alive, as we will be chatting about the themed topic for that week. I suggest hitting the refresh button on your web browser every five-ten minutes to view new comments and replies.
If you’d like to submit ideas or Qs you’d like me to discuss for a future brunch, tweet me!
SUBSCRIBE NOW and I’ll be visiting your inbox very soon! The first Blog Brunch is December 28, 2018
WHY JOIN ME FOR BRUNCH?
1. You get to show off your BEST blog posts 4-5x a month.
2. You get a chance to connect with other blogging mamas, who are also in the business of blogging.
3. Participants get automatically entered into that weeks giveaway, with a super simple way to earn an extra entry. No jumping through hoops. And seriously great things up for grabs!
4. I email out a Hostess’ Favorite Entries Email to ALL Bruncher’s and link directly to your blog. Something I look forward to sending out each and every week.
5. It’s a free learning resource. Each brunch will have a topic theme, with specific questions that I’ll answer and that I’ll ask you to answer, if you’re up to it! The best way to learn is to share. The best way to grow, is to DO.
6. Blog Bruncher’s also have the opportunity to join a PIN PARTY on Pinterest (which may significantly increase your numbers/reach), and will get their submissions pinned to my boards. I do this for everyone who participates. I love you, man. 🙂
There are OH so many more reasons to join us each week.
ANYTHING ELSE I SHOULD KNOW?
I send approximately 5 emails out to bruncher’s each month. That’s it!!! I know you’re busy and don’t have time for anything more than that. I usually send out one email at the end of each month, sharing any brunch news/fun challenges/brunch themes, etc. for the month ahead, which also is a reminder to add brunch to your calendar each week. And then, I will send out a Hostess’ Favorite Submission’s Email, with all my fav entries from the week before (so 4x a month or 5 if it’s a long month).
What’s the catch? Absolutely nothing. Just an honest, real, fun place to grow your blog, social media and Pinterest traffic, organically.
SUBSCRIBE NOW and I’ll be visiting your inbox very soon! The first Blog Brunch is December 28, 2018.
Are you IN?! Leave a comment letting me know you joined via email because I’d love to personally thank you.